It's not hard to see why golf is such a beloved game among dads: the fresh air and quiet found on a golf course is a far cry from the cramped chaos of most family homes, and even a tried-and-true hole still poses challenges according to the wind and direction of the sun. But when your Dad is the type of golfer who gives players on the PGA Tour a run for their money, then what are you supposed to get him for Father's Day?
Don't sink your own fantasy of finding the perfect gift into the sand. Pair one of these presents with a DIY shave kit – after all, he knows that many pros like to be clean-cut – and your pops will have everything he needs to feel like a golfing great. From gear that will help perfect his stroke, wardrobe staples to make him look good on the green and desktop items to bring his love for the sport to the office, this guide will make your Dad's daydream of fitting into his own prized green jacket that much more of a reality.
- A classic pullover for those early morning tee-times, $128.
- Letters with a golf club design to write about when he scored a hole-in-one, $55 for a set of 10.
- A Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt Rangefinder to help him visualize the pin, $349.98.
- Green golf tee cufflinks for when he has a big presentation, $55.
- A Nike golf bag to finally retire his tattered carry-all, $350.
- Ray Ban sunglasses to protect his gaze from the fairway sun, $150.
- A golf ball bottle opener for when he wants a cold one in his own clubhouse, $85.
- A desktop golf course for an appropriate work distraction, $35.
- A travel putting set to work on his technique everywhere he goes, $99.