Do you need to prepare a meal for a large group of people? What better way then to do it with this simple, tangy potato salad recipe. Within an hour, you will have whipped up a timely favorite that all of your guest will enjoy!
Things You'll Need
- 32 cups cubed, peeled cooked potatoes (about 45 medium potatoes)
- 30 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 cartons (8 oz. each) French onion dip
- 2 cups dill pickle relish
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- Leaf lettuce, optional
Video of the Day
Combine the potatoes, bacon and eggs in a large bowl.
Combine the dip, relish, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Mix the small bowl of sauce into the large bowl of potatoes, bacon and eggs.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl, if desired.