That fabulous frock or your favorite dress shirt is too wrinkled to leave you looking proper and polished. Don't ditch your outfit idea or run to the nearest dry cleaners in a panic. Instead, use some trusty products and a touch of creativity to eliminate wrinkles from dry-clean only clothes without a trip to the cleaners.
How to Get Wrinkles Out of Dry Clean Only Clothes
Products to Try
Wrinkle-releasing sprays are an inexpensive and convenient alternative to dry cleaning, but how effective they are depends on your garment.
Who needs store-bought products? Some DIY practices and concoctions can help work those wrinkles out of dry-clean-only clothes.
- Stylecaster: How to Remove Wrinkles Without an Iron
- Martha Stewart: Dry Cleaning Solutions
- Woman's Day: Product Test: Wrinkle-Removing Sprays
- Who What Wear: The Six Best Travel-Friendly Fabrics for a Wrinkle-Free Trip
- Popsugar: Never Iron Again! 6 Ways to Have Wrinkle-Free Clothes Without Ironing
- The Krazy Coupon Lady: DIY: Ditch the Iron and Make Your Own Wrinkle Release Spray!
- ABC Local, Action 13: Homemade Wrinkle Spray Releasers Work, Save Cash