Creating your own greeting card is a way to commemorate and personalize a special occasion. Making your own cards is especially ideal for occasions such as anniversaries because, by taking the time and effort to produce something tailored specifically to the both of you, it shows the other person how much you truly care about them. Create and print your own anniversary cards by referring to online templates.
Things You'll Need
- Card stock or vellum paper
Locate free, printable anniversary card templates online from a variety of sources (see Resources). Select either a blank template or a pre-made one.
Use any of the custom options offered online, such as font color and size, the option to write your own message and selecting your own page border. Some sources offer these customization tools, whereas others do not.
Select "Download Anniversary Card" when you are satisfied with your tweaked design and save it to your computer.
Open your downloaded card in a graphic editing program, such as Paint or Paintshop Pro. Customize your card even further by utilizing the tools offered within the editing program, such as creating a fancier font, adding clip art and inserting a photo of you and your spouse.
Print your finished anniversary card on card stock or vellum paper, and fold it accordingly, if necessary.
Tips & Warnings
- Cut a gold star or photo sticker into a circle and use it to seal the envelope of your anniversary card for a classy, elegant touch.
- Decorate your anniversary card even more by adorning it with ribbons and glitter as well.
- Beware of malware and viruses when downloading from the Internet. Always verify that you are downloading from a trusted website.
- Photo Credit http://www.flickr.com/photos/sflovestory/3138903950/
How to Create Cards Online for Free
A personalized card that you print yourself is a great way to wish someone Happy Birthday, congratulate her on a promotion or...
How to Make Free Printable & Foldable Thank You Cards
Making your own thank you cards is a great way to customize your sentiment toward a person and express your creativity at...