GameHouse's FunPass gives you access to online games and discounts on game purchases for a monthly subscription fee. You can cancel your subscription at any time with no penalty. If you've decided not to continue with your FunPass account, or are coming to the end of a free trial and want to stop before GameHouse starts charging you, you need to inform the site that you want to cancel. The process only takes a few minutes.
Go to gamehouse.com and select "Sign In." Enter your email address and password to go into your account.
Select the "My Profile" link and scroll down the page to the My Memberships section. You should see your FunPass subscription listed here.
Select "Cancel Subscription." You may see an offer for special membership if you decide not to cancel. If you aren't interested, click the cancellation confirmation link. From your Profile page, scroll back down to the My Memberships section and check that your cancellation request shows in the Status area.
Tips & Warnings
- You can also call GameHouse to cancel a FunPass account on 1-866-597-5508.
- You keep access to any games you purchased during your FunPass subscription, even if you cancel your membership.
- If you've forgotten your account password, select the "Forgot your password?" link on the sign-in box. Type your email address and select "Submit." GameHouse will email you a link to reset your password.
- Make a note of your next monthly billing date before you cancel your subscription. It's worth checking that the cancellation worked a couple of days after this date. If not, contact GameHouse.
- Unsubscribing from FunPass does not cancel GameHouse emails. To do this, log into your account and select "Email Preferences." Uncheck the box next to "Yes! Please send me GameHouse emails!" and select "Save Changes."
- If you're cancelling your membership after a free trial, remember to cancel in good time before your first billing date. If you forget, you'll have to pay a month's subscription.
- You won't get a pro-rated refund if you cancel a FunPass subscription mid-cycle. The cancellation takes effect from your next billing date. You can still use your FunPass account until this date.
How to Reset My XBox 360 Password
The Xbox 360 includes a "Family Settings" feature, allowing you to customize the type of content you would like your children to...