Redbox promo codes can be used at any Redbox kiosk, and you can apply some promo codes to reserve a movie online or with the Redbox app, depending on the details you were given when you received the code. Any Redbox Customer Care promo code is available for you to use for 45 days, though you can only use one code per transaction.
Using a Promo Code
After selecting your movie at a Redbox kiosk, tap the “Promo code” button on the checkout screen and then enter your promo code. You must still swipe your credit card in case you keep the movie past the initial rental period, which ends at 9 p.m. the day after you rent your movie.
Reserving with a Promo Code
When reserving a movie online or in the Redbox app, select “Use Credits or Promo Code” at the checkout page, and then select “Use Online Promo Code.” After you type in your promo code, you can complete your transaction and pick up your movie at the kiosk you selected when you chose your movie. Not all promo codes will work for online or Redbox app reservations, so if you receive an error message when you enter the code, you must use the code at a kiosk instead.
- Redbox Help Center: How Do I Use My Promo Codes?
- Redbox Help Center: Why Do I Have to Tell You My Credit Card Number if I Have a Coupon for a Free Movie?
- Redbox Help Center: How Long Is the Rental Period?
- Redbox Help Center: Can I Use My Promo Code When I Reserve a Movie Online or With the Redbox Mobile App?
- Redbox Help Center: Can I Use Promo Codes for Video Game Rentals?
- Photo Credit George Frey/Getty Images News/Getty Images