How to Change a Name on Chase Auto Finance


Chase isn't just a credit card company; Chase offers home loans, auto loans and even student loans to those who qualify. If you are a Chase Auto Finance lien holder and you've recently become married, divorced or legally changed your name through a court order, you must notify Chase as soon as possible. Chase Auto Finance customers can notify the company of a name change through the company's email notification system, which makes the process of changing your name with Chase simple.

  • Visit the Chase Auto Finance website ( to change your name. Log in to your Chase Auto Finance account to send an email to Chase regarding your name change.

  • Complete the online email form. Provide your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, preferred method of contact, account number and the year, make and model of the vehicle you have financed through Chase Auto Finance. Select "Name Change" from the box titled "I am interested in...".

  • Provide your new name and the reason for changing your name in the comment box prior to submitting your email. Once Chase Auto Finance receives your notification, they will contact you for more information, such as a copy of your driver license or marriage certificate, and promptly change the name on your account.

Related Searches


  • Photo Credit Thomas Northcut/Photodisc/Getty Images
Promoted By Zergnet


You May Also Like

Related Searches

Check It Out

How To Travel For Free With Reward Points

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!