Music and birthdays go together naturally. Break into song over someone's birthday by sending a happy, celebratory message with a singing e-card. It takes little effort and expense besides finding the e-card that best matches the receiver's personality.
Things You'll Need
- Flash Player
- Recipient's email address
- Sound system
Pick a free singing e-card from a website that offers a variety of graphics and songs, such as Fun Punch or 123 Greetings.
Personalize the card you have selected by writing a message to the birthday person.
Specify the greeting with your name and email address. Also enter the recipient's name and email address.
Preview the card before you hit "Send." Check for spelling errors in both the message and email addresses. View the entire card with the song playing.
Press "Send" to send the e-card.
Tips & Warnings
- Singing e-cards require Flash animation, which you can download when you open the card.
- Many e-card providers let you choose the day you want your custom card delivered in advance.
- Photo Credit musical notes, numbers and letters image by Cristina Cazan from Fotolia.com
How to Make Singing Birthday Cards
Make singing birthday cards for family and friends. Create singing e-cards online. Get crafty making a card with a recordable chip by...
- How to Make a Birthday Song
Free Birthday E-Cards for Children
Children love to receive birthday cards. The trend toward eCards is continuously growing. Kids can now receive or send free eCards. Although...
- Christian Birthday Songs