If you're out of lives in a multiplayer match, get back into the fight with the following trick.
Things You'll Need
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros.
- Nintendo 64 Carrying Cases
- Nintendo 64 Controllers
- Nintendo 64 Expansion Packs
- Nintendo 64 Memory Packs
- Nintendo 64 Rumble Packs
- Video Games
Go to the main menu and select to play a team multiplayer match.
Play the match with a teammate, and play against an individual opponent or another team.
Press the A button, B button, Z button (trigger) and Start button simultaneously once your character has been defeated. This will allow you to take one life from your teammate and be reactivated in the match. This only works if your teammate has an extra life to spare.
Tips & Warnings
- Be sure to ask permission from your teammate before taking a life. Your teammate may not appreciate your reactivating yourself at his or her expense.
- If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
How to Use Ness' Moves for Super Smash Bros. (N64)
To acquire the services of this child prodigy, you must beat the one-player game in normal mode using only three lives. Once...