The FA Cup is the world's oldest soccer competition having started in the 1870s. It's a glorious competition where teams from all divisions in England can participate and the draw is unseeded so small teams get drawn against huge teams and sometimes upset them. Depending on where you live there might not be any TV coverage available to you, I will show you how to get around this obstacle.
Things You'll Need
- PC with broadband internet
Go to http://myp2p.eu almost every single sporting event in the world that is on TV will be linked here. If it's on TV chances are someone is sharing the stream and it ends up on this website
At the very top of the page there are several tabs, click on the one labeled "Live Sports". If your selected game has already started you can scroll down to find it. Or if it hasn't started yet you can click the soccer ball icon to see all the soccer (football) games scheduled for the next few days.
Once you find your game click the TV icon to the far right of the page next to the match you are interested in watching.
Now you'll be at a list of all the different places that are showing your game, and which software you need to watch, sometimes it also lists the language of the commentators. Once you find a station you want to watch look for the ones that have Software as "Others" or "Mediaplayer"; most of those links only require Flash to be installed which most users have anyway, or your if your browser prompts you to install Flash from Adobe just say yes and follow along the prompts.
Push the Play link, wait a few seconds for the page to load and sit back and relax.
Tips & Warnings
- If the first link doesn't work, just try the others until you get one that works, or check the forums on this site as fans will chat in there and discuss which stream is the best.
- If you get adventurous you might want to try using some of the other feeds that use more sophisticated software than just flash in a browser. Typically the picture quality is slightly better with those.
- On the MYp2p page at the top there's a tab labeled Software that has links to all the different ones used to stream and watch.
- Other than just flash video I have mostly used Sopcast which is usually reliable and Veetle, but ppmate and TVU also work without too much trouble.
- There are plenty of other sites that offer streaming video links of all kinds of sports and movies, google is your friend.
- The legality of watching these is dubious as the people streaming the video probably have not paid licensing fees to show the content in your country. I don't take any responsibility for the streams you watch. Also make sure to run an up to date Anti Virus program because some sites may not be the friendliest.
- Photo Credit The FA
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese. Homemade macaroni and cheese is an American classic and a true delight. It's also easy to...
How to Watch FREE NASCAR Live Online
Stock car racing is very popular and if you are a big fan and not able to catch the race at home,...
How to Watch FREE MLS Games Live Online from Anywhere
Fans of Major League Soccer sometimes find they can't get to a TV to watch the big game, business trips, work, or...
How to Watch Soccer Online
The FIFA World Cup was first played in the United States in 1994. Since then the sport has increased in popularity and...
How to Watch World Cup Soccer Live
World Cup Soccer is held every four years. The official organization is FIFA World Cup™(Fédération Internationale de Football Association), with headquarters in...
How to Watch ESPN on the Internet
Watch ESPN live on the Internet on ESPN3, the channel's Web site devoted to streaming live events. Catch games that might not...