Put on your most evil costume as befits Austin Powers' arch enemy.
Things You'll Need
- Makeup Kits
- Pinky Rings
- Swimming Caps
- Dr. Evil Costumes
Achieve baldness. Shave your head, obtain a bald cap, or tug a swim cap or nude stocking over your head.
Use a Halloween scar kit to create an ugly gash below your right eye.
Wear a monochrome gray suit with a banded collar.
Put on pants to match.
Find a pinky ring.
Tips & Warnings
- Keep your pinky placed thoughtfully next to the corner of your mouth as you cook up evil schemes.
- "Evil" is your adjective of choice. Try to use phrases like, "Throw me a frickin' bone!"
- Shave your cat and tote it around.
- Convince a small child to dress as Mini Me. Repeat the above steps for the child.
- If you're too busy plotting the earth's destruction to ferret out the necessary items, try ordering a complete costume online - see Things You'll Need. Don't worry, we won't charge you ONE MILLION dollars.
- Your life will be very empty and meaningless if you don't have a nemesis. Get your friends - or better yet, your arch enemies - to dress as Austin Powers and Felicity Shagwell (see Related Items and Related eHows).
How to Do an Evil Laugh
Dr. Evil had one in "Austin Powers." So did the Wicked Witch of the West in "The Wizard of Oz." Now you...
How to Make a Doctor Who Costume
Grab your sonic screwdriver and regenerate into the 11th Doctor. Like all generations of Dr. Who, the 11th Doctor has specific costume...
How to Create a Mad Scientist Costume
Costume parties are a lot of fun regardless of what age you are. Sometimes, however, inspiration doesn't hit and you can't think...
How to Create a Doctor Costume
Three out of four doctors surveyed say you don't have to be a doctor to look like one.
How to Create an Austin Powers Costume
How to Create an Austin Powers Costume. Look absolutely smashing for your next costume party or Halloween shindig. Yeah, baby, yeah!
How to Dress Like the Evil Witch in Snow White
Load a basket up with apples, pull on your homemade witch costume and entice Snow White to eat of your forbidden fruit....
How to Make Homemade Costumes
Costumes can be expensive, especially around Halloween time. Some costumes cost upwards of $50 as of 2010. If you do not want...
How to Make a Sith Lord Costume
The Sith are a group of Force-practitioners from the Star Wars realm dedicated to exterminating the Jedi using the dark side of...
How to Make a Minion Costume
Halloween is a holiday that brings out the kid in all of us. Dressing up and pretending to be a favorite character...
Halloween Costume Ideas for Bald People
If you've considered taking advantage of your baldness for a Halloween costume, there are a few men you can dress up as....
Costume Ideas for Bald Men
There are many bald-headed characters in movies and on TV shows that would make great Halloween costumes. The first thing you'll need...