Everyone could use a little extra cash! This article discusses the many ways people can make legitimate cash in their spare time!
Things You'll Need
- A little creativity
- Clear understanding of your schedule and all limitations (time, mental, physical, etc.)
First grab a pen and a piece of paper. At the top write down your unique situation such as: "I am a broke college students that needs $200 extra a month for my car payment." OR "I am a stay at home mom with small children that could use $400 extra a month." Whatever your situation write it down!
Take a cold, hard look at your schedule. Is your schedule flexible enough to allow you to work one, two, or three days a week? What about a few hours in the afternoon? What about weekends? Can you work nights?
Sit back and consider what you're good at. Can you cook? Do you like to clean? Can you help tutor people? Can you keep children? Are you good with people? Do people always comment on how organized you are? Do you like to write? Write it down!
Take inventory! Is there anything you can sell? Are there any services you can offer such as babysitting, pet sitting, house sitting, answering phones, organizing files, freelance writing, house cleaning, or cooking meals? Could someone use your services? Try advertising with flyers at your local grocery store and see what kind of responses you get!!
Consider if you can rent anything such as a spare bedroom, your basement, even your garage! People are always looking for an inexpensive place to live!
Get creative! What do you like to do? Paint? Well, why not sell your artwork over the internet? Do you like to cook? Why not cook a few meals a week and see if anyone would like to buy? You'd be surprised at how often a secondary business or hobby often becomes an excellent source of primary income! Keep your mind open to all kinds of possibilities! There are hundreds of ways to make a legal, secondary income!!
Tips & Warnings
- You can do it! I know you can!!
- Remember that when selling things via eBay or Amazon you may have to pay shipping costs and/or fees associated with posting items for sale -- usually these are both nominal fees.
- Be careful who you rent to -- make sure to screen all potential applicants and ALWAYS be sure of what they are using your rental property for!
- Photo Credit http://acquiringpassiveincome.com/images/passive-income.jpg, http://www.holland-center.org/images/bryan_tutoring.gif, http://www.housewashingservice.com/img/House%20Cleaning.jpg, http://injac.org/brea
How to Choose an Anti-theft Device
Any car is vulnerable to theft. But certain precautions will make your car more of a challenge, which may send the thief...
How to Earn Supplemental Income
Many people look for ways to earn supplemental income during an economic downturn, or simply to boost wealth or get out of...
How to Earn a Second Income
Earning a second income gives you the opportunity to enjoy things you otherwise would not be able to afford or assists you...
How to Earn Extra Income as a Working Mom
Bringing in extra income as a working mother can be difficult because it either means working longer hours at your job, or...
- How to Earn an Income on the Internet
- Easy Ways to Make Extra Income