To whiten teeth with banana peel is very safe and healthy for teeth as banana peels are a wonderful source of minerals and vitamins. They do not have the abrasiveness that other natural whiteners have and best of all they are inexpensive.
Things You'll Need
Brush your teeth as usual with a natural toothpaste or you can use the banana peel first and then brush.
Use a ripe banana as it has the most potassium content in it.
Peel from the bottom end as this is how monkeys peel their bananas and it will keep you from having all those loose threads.
Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub around on your teeth for about 2 minutes.
The amazing minerals in the peel like potassium, magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
Repeat the same procedure at night or before bedtime, to whiten teeth.
Leaving the banana peel on longer is optional if you have stains that need to come off.
Do the banana peel routine twice daily to see teeth whiten.
Smile and share your wonderful teeth whitening secret.
You don't have to throw the old banana peels away, you can recycle them.
They make an excellent mineral compost for plants if dried out and ground up and sprinkled on the soil once a month.
Your plants will love you for it!
Tips & Warnings
- Bananas last longer if hung on a banana rack in room temperature.
- Drinks like dark sodas, coffee, dark wines, dark tea and of course, smoking all stain the teeth.
- The leftover banana peel can be cut up and put in the freezer for using later even though it turns color, it can still be used and the leftover used for compost.
- Research all whitening methods before trying as there are many people now experiencing problems from various teeth whitening methods.
- Photo Credit May not be copied unless linked back to author jseven-2/24/09 sxc.hu, Capgros, asolario, woodsy, jdurham123
How to Make Homemade Tooth Whitener
Black coffee, tea, smoking, soda and wine--all can stain our teeth. Fortunately, you can whiten your fabulous smile in the comfort of...
How to Whiten Teeth With Home Remedies
This Ehow will give you Information on how to Whiten your teeth Through Home Remedies
How to Naturally Whiten Teeth
It seems like every time you watch television or read a magazine, there's an ad for a new teeth-whitening product or procedure....
How to Bleach Teeth While Pregnant
Considering that there have been no studies done on the effect of teeth-whitening agents on an unborn fetus, it is best to...
How to Use a Banana Peel as Plant Food
Many people overlook the vast benefits of the banana peel, often throwing them away once they're done eating the fruit. Banana peels...
How to Whiten Teeth With Orange Peels
As you look into the mirror and smile, you don't like what you see. Your teeth are discolored and not as white...
- Do it Yourself Teeth Whitening