Some people are blessed with a beautiful complexion...even skin tone, blemish free, and glowing. But for those of us who aren't, there are some great tips for creating a gorgeous complexion. All you need is a little TLC and a few facial products that work wonders.
Things You'll Need
- Mild facial cleanser
- Scrub Mask
- Pimple control solution
- Hand towel
Wash your face with luke warm water and a mild facial cleanser such as Neutrogena, Noxema, or Clean and Clear. Check the label on the cleanser as each will tell you whether it is for oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin. Use the cleanser that best resembles your skin's type.
The best way to check your skin's oil level is to blot a Kleenex over your "T-zone" which includes across the forehead, down the nose, and over the chin. If oil is left on the tissue, you probably have oily skin. If nothing shows up, then you have dry skin. If there is a little bit of oil, by also dry spots, you most likely have combination skin.
Rinse face with cool water to close up pores (warm water keeps them open and makes them appear larger). Apply a gentle facial mask and let sit for approximately 5-10 minutes, depending on the directions on the container. A good one to try is St. Ives Firming Mask. You can buy this at Wal-Mart, any grocery store, or even online. Check out the resources below for the website.
Rinse face with cool water after mask is finished working, around 5-10 minutes, and gently dry with a clean hand towel. Finish your facial treatment with an oil free moisturizer (if your skin type is oily to combination) or a hypoallergenic moisturizer (if your skin type is sensitive or dry). Do this routine each day for a week to notice great results...but try to stick to it everyday and you'll keep your skin looking vibrant with a glowing complexion.
This facial routine works best at night before bed. Nighttime is when your skin heals and revives itself since you are resting. Try to give yourself some time to complete it each night for a great complexion. You'll truly be happy with the results of your skin's radiant glow.
Tips & Warnings
- Check out my other articles for do-it-yourself facial mask recipes, geared toward individual skin types...you can make these right at home! See the resource list below.
- Be sure to always take off makeup by cleansing each night before going to bed.
- Drinking lots of water will also help your complexion and even out your skin tone.
- Don't use harsh cleansers or scrub face hard when washing...this can actually damage healthy skin cells and create unnecessary redness.
- Never use hot water when cleansing your face...luke warm water is best to prevent excess dryness and harming your skin.
- Photo Credit http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Apr06/160406?N=A
How to Fix My Credit
Fixing your credit takes time. Going from a low credit score to a high credit score is simply not something that can...