Are you looking for a unique gift to make for a the sweetest person in your life? Why not create a custom sucker bouquet out of the person's favorite sucker flavor. You can be creative and use the same flavor or mix and match for a variety of flavors that can be enjoyed for several days. You can place the suckers in a mug or small bowl for a unique gift that keeps on giving.
Things You'll Need
- Large coffee mug or small bowl
- 25 to 30 suckers in flavor of your choice
- Green floral foam
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
- Measuring tape
- Utility knife
- Floral pins
- 10 sheets of tissue paper in assorted colors
Use your measuring tape to measure your coffee mug or bowl to size.
Cut the floral craft foam to size with a utility knife to fit into the container.
Apply hot glue throughly to the bottom of the floral craft foam.
Wedge the foam into the container to create a tight fit.
Take your suckers and stick each one about a quarter of the way in, stick side down firmly into the foam to form a round bouquet.
Take your tissue paper and cut each piece in to thirds.
Take one piece of tissue paper at a time and fold to make a V.
Take your floral picks and insert into the middle of the V.
Take the pointed end of the floral pick and insert in between the empty spaces in between the sucker bouquet to provide a filler and a splash of color.
Tips & Warnings
- Personalize the gift by making the bouquet in a mug or bowl that has the recipient's name on it.
- Use sugar free suckers for diabetics or those who are watching their sugar intake.
- This gift does not have to be wrapped and can be given as is.
- This sucker bouquet makes a great gift for teachers and children.
- Use caution when using the utility knife as you could cut yourself.
- Use caution when handling the hot glue gun as you could burn your skin.
How to Make a Lollipop Flower
Lollipops are not only fun to eat; they are fun to decorate. Use a lollipop as a flower base for a party...
How to Make Lollipop Bouquets
As any kid -- or for that matter grown-up -- will tell you, lollipops are a favorite treat. From the small gum-filled...
How to Make Lollipop Candy Bouquets
Lollipop candy bouquets are alternatives to traditional floral bouquets. They are edible, appeal to a wide range of people, both male and...