Turkey burgers made easy!
Things You'll Need
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- finely chopped onion- about 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 burger buns
- Pan spray
- Condiments (optional) ketchup, pickles, mustard
In large bowl mix together all ingredients except the buns. Shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Place patties on sprayed broiler pan. Broil in oven for 10-12 minutes or until the patties are no longer pink in the inside.
Lightly toast buns if desired. Place cooked turkey patties on buns. Serve with condiments.