When you are craving a delicious creamy drink on a hot summer day, make a frozen mudslide. This refreshing drink is sometimes referred to as a "milkshake for adults" because of its alcoholic content. Whip up a batch in your blender, sit back and enjoy the day.
Things You'll Need
- Bailey's Irish Crème
- 5 or 6 ice cubes
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream (if desired)
- Chocolate sprinkles (if desired)
- Measuring cup
- Chilled glass
- Ice cream scoop
Place ice cubes into the blender and crush them.
Measure equal amounts of vodka, Bailey's Irish Crème and Kahlua into the blender. The amount to use depends on how strong you like your drink. Most people find a good measurement to be 1 oz. of each of the liquors.
Add about 1 oz. chocolate syrup to the blender.
Put two generous scoops of vanilla ice cream into the blender, or use chocolate ice cream for a delicious variation of your mudslide.
Blend the ingredients until everything is creamy and smooth.
Pour the frozen mudslide into a chilled glass.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
Tips & Warnings
- For a delicious and decorative touch, make swirls of chocolate syrup or chocolate sauce on the inside of your glass before pouring in your frozen mudslide.
- Put your glass into the freezer for up to 10 minutes after you have poured your mudslide to make your drink thicken.
- If you want a mudslide but don't want to make one from scratch, you can buy a jug of ready-made mudslides at the liquor store.
- Be aware that this is an alcoholic beverage; drink in moderation and responsibly.
- Use caution if children are nearby when you make this drink, since they may not realize it is an adult drink.
There are an estimated 25 to 50 deaths each year in the United States from the effects of mudslides. These are quick-moving...
How to Make a Mudslide Drink
Drinking a mudslide is like partaking in a little slice of heaven, especially for chocolate lovers. Use this recipe and you'll see...
How to Make A Kahlua Mudslide
How to Make a Frozen Mudslide. When you are craving a delicious creamy drink on a hot summer day, make a frozen...
How to Make Frozen Drinks With or Without Alcohol
How to Make Frozen Drinks With or Without Alcohol. Cold frozen smoothies and icy drinks are refreshing on hot summer days. ......
Mixed Drinks: Mudslide
How to Make a Frozen Mudslide. Mixed Drinks: Jamaican Sunrise. Mixed Drinks: Lemon Splash Martini. How to Make the Texas Mudslide Mixed...
How to Make an Ice Cream Cake
Impress your friends and make a home made ice cream cake instead of buying one from the store. This is a great...
Effects of a Mudslide
Mudslides are fast-moving torrents of mud and rock, which are no longer capable of defying gravity. Prolonged heavy rain or volcanic activity...