Things You'll Need
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2 9-oz. packages frozen cut green beans (thawed)
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (undiluted)
- 1 1/3 cup French's Fried Onions (divided)
- 1 1/2-quart Casserole Dishes
- Mixing Bowls
- Mixing Spoons
- Oven Mitts
- Oven mitts
- Mixing bowls
How to Make Green Bean Casserole. Tons of people love this old standard, which graces many a holiday dinner table. Serves 6 as a side dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Stir until well blended.
Stir in green beans and 2/3 c. onions.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until hot.
Stir, then sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake five minutes longer or until the onions are golden brown. Serve.