The Braun 7505 SyncroPro is an electric shaver that can be used with a battery or cord-charge for a close or longer hair trim shave. According to the Braun 7505 User Instructional Manual, the 7505 can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance or if parts need replacement, such as the shaver foil or cutter block. The 7505 SyncroPro should be cleaned weekly, while the foil and cutter block should replaced every 18 months, so understanding how to disassemble your shaver is key.
Things You'll Need
- Braun 7505 SyncroPro shaver
How to Disassemble a Braun SyncroPro 7505
Turn off your Braun SyncroPro 7505. Press the on/off switch so it is in the "0" position, which is the uppermost option of the four shave speeds.
Slide off the foil protection cap, which is the transparent cover that rests on the 7505 SyncroPro's top shaver foil. Set aside.
Press the release buttons on each side of the 7505 SyncroPro's shaver foil, which release the lock. Lift off the shaver foil completely by sliding it off the base. Remove the inner cutter block by squeezing the levers below the cutter, which releases the block off the base.
Tips & Warnings
- If you have problems disassembling your 7505 model, call the Braun consumer service line at 1-800-272-8611in the United States and 1-800-387-6657 in Canada. For replacement shaver foils, the part number is 7000.
- If disassembling your SyncroPro 7505 for cleaning purposes, only the cleaning brush that came with the unit should be used to clean the cutter block.
- Photo Credit shaving brush image by timur1970 from Fotolia.com
- How to Fix Braun Shavers
- How to Disassemble Remington Shavers
- How to Replace a Braun 7505 Battery
- How to Replace the Battery for a Braun Syncro
How to Replace the Battery in a Braun Shaver
Braun shavers for men and women are available in various styles and can be purchased at general home retail stores and department...
How to Replace a Braun 7680 Battery
The Braun Syncro 7680 is an electronic shaver for men that comes with a self-cleaning base that charges the shaver while cleaning...