Hailing from Italy, the Bellini combines peach puree with sparkling wine to create a refreshing cocktail. When you make a non-alcoholic Bellini, you replace the sparkling whine with sparkling grape juice. Best of all, you don't need to measure any ingredients.
Things You'll Need
- Champagne flute
- Peach juice, chilled
- Sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- Swizzle stick
- Sparkling white grape juice
- Peach juice
Chill the peach juice and the sparkling juice before beginning to make a non-alcoholic Bellini. The Bellini is meant to be a cool, refreshing drink.
Ready a champagne flute. A champagne flute is like a wine glass, but the bowl is much narrower.
Pour peach juice into the champagne flute, filling it halfway.
Fill the rest of the way with non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice.
Mix the juices with a swizzle stick. Be careful not to slop the non-alcoholic Bellini over the sides of the champagne flute.
Serve the non-alcoholic Bellini immediately. The drink has no traditional garnish, but you can add one if you like.
Tips & Warnings
- If you would rather use actual peach puree to make a non-alcoholic Bellini, the proportion of peach to sparkling white grape juice will change from 1 part peach juice to 1 part sparkling grape to 1 part peach puree to 5 parts sparkling grape juice.
- You can substitute sparkling cider or club soda for sparkling grape juice.
- Add the sparkling grape juice carefully. Although not as bubbly as champagne, the grape juice still produces plenty of fizz.
How to Make a Peach Bellini
Enjoy a delicious, refreshing peach Bellini. These light, tasty alcoholic beverages are especially enjoyed in the hot summer months, which is when...
How to Make a Bellini Drink
The Bellini got its start in 1948 in Harry's Bar in Venice, Italy, when drink connoisseur Giuseppi Cipriani looked for a way...
How to Make a Nonalcoholic Mimosa
Make a non-alcoholic Mimosa and get your morning off to a sweet and sunny start. Plain orange juice becomes an upscale treat...
How to Make a Non-Alcoholic Cosmopolitan
The Cosmo is not just for happy hour anymore. Make a non-alcoholic Cosmopolitan and look like a New York sophisticate. The rich...
How to Make a Non-Alcoholic Mint Julep
Entertaining is easy with this reliable recipe for one of the world's most popular refreshments. Read on to learn how to make...
Non-Alcoholic Martini Recipes
Please your tee-totaling friends with these non-alcoholic martini recipes using ginger, lemonade or other citrus flavors, or even basil and honey. Learn...