What Do You Put Under a Wedding Dress to Make It Puffy?

Next Video:
Unusual Wedding Dress Styles....5

What you put under a wedding dress to make it look poofy and full is called a slip. Find out what you put under a wedding dress to make it look poofy and full with help from the founder of Divine NY & Co., a design studio that specializes in color consulting services, handcrafted textiles, home accessories and wedding décor, in this free video clip.

Part of the Video Series: Wedding Dress Advice
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi, this is Rekha Krishnamurthi at Bridal Reflections. In this video, I’m going to show you what to wear under your wedding dress to give it that poofy, full look. What you’re going to want to wear is a slip – a slip that looks like this, where it’s multiple layers, it’s made out of a tulle fabric. As you can see, it’s got a very full shape. So, this slip is perfect if you wear it under a full ball gown wedding dress style, or a wedding dress with a train. With this slip, you will get that very beautiful full wedding-style look.


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!