This is one April Fool's Day joke that is sure to get a reaction and never, ever be forgotten. You will certainly be crowned King (or Queen) of the April Fool's Day jokers with this one. You may be crowned with a toilet plunger, but crowned nonetheless!
Things You'll Need
- Shower Head
- Victim with a Sense of Humor
Remove the shower head from your shower stall. Be certain that it's good and dry inside.
Open a package of kool-aid, the type without the sugar added, and pour it into the shower head. You can see where this April Fool's Day joke is going, can't you? I know that's you I hear giggling over there!
Replace the shower head back into it's proper place. Be certain to clean up any kool-aid messes you made during the set up of this April Fool's Day joke.
Wait for your victim to take a shower.
Listen for the scream...
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! (Man, you're mean! I can't believe you actually want to do this to someone. Quit that giggling!)
Once you are allowed back in the house again, you may find it to be a good time to clean out the kool aid as well as iron from that shower head with a good vinegar soak. You do realize, it's you that they are going to expect to clean out the shower head after you pull a stunt like that, don't you?
Tips & Warnings
- Research how to get kool-aid stains off skin and print it out. You may want to have this at the ready!
- Choose your victims favorite color or flavor of kool-aid when setting up this April Fool's Day joke. Maybe they will enjoy it more that way... or... maybe not!
- Do not perform this April Fool's Day joke on anyone who has a heart condition or who may have a big job interview the next day or something else important enough to really dampen their April Fool's Day spirit. (no pun intended.. okay, maybe a little pun intended!)
- Disclaimer: Author holds no responsibility for the reader's actions.
- Photo Credit Dreamstime
How to Play an April Fool's Day Prank on Your Parents
When people think of April Fool's Day they most often associate pranks with friends and co-workers. Unfortunately, that means people forget two...
- How to Dye Your Hair Yellow With Kool Aid
- How to Dye Fabric Using Kool-Aid & Vinegar