If you love sweets but can't have or don't want the sugar, try this simple sugar-free cheesecake recipe.
Things You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups sugar-free graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter
- sugar substitute (equivalent to 2 tbsp of sugar)
- 9-inch aluminum pie pan
- 2 8-ounce packs of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- sugar substitute (equivalent to 1 cup)
Crush about 12 sugar-free graham crackers to make 1 ½ cups of sugar-free graham cracker crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs, a sugar substitute that is equivalent to 2 tbsp of sugar and 6 tbsp of melted butter in a medium mixing bowl. Poor the mixture into a 9-inch aluminum pie pan, spreading it evenly over the bottom and sides and pressing it to make it firm. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about eight minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before using.
Combine two 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, one egg and a sugar substitute that is equivalent to 1 cup of sugar in a mixing bowl.
Using a mixer, mix ingredients until smooth and fluffy.
Pour the mixture into the sugar-free graham cracker crust, spreading evenly and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
Tips & Warnings
- Prepare the graham cracker crust the day before you plan to make the cheesecake so it has ample time to cool.
- Read the package of the sugar substitute you are using to determine how much equals a cup of sugar; it will be much less than an actual cup.
- If your mixer does not have a stand that turns the bowl for you, remember to turn the bowl so the mixture will be even.