It’s sweet. It’s sour. It’s fruity. It’s fresh. It’s a mango daiquiri, and it’s perfect for bringing a twist of the tropics to any occasion, from big backyard barbecues to cocktail time for two relaxing by the pool. Make a mango daiquiri with this simple, easy-to-follow recipe.
Things You'll Need
- One to twp ripe mangoes
- 2 cups ice
- 3 oz. rum
- 1 oz. triple sec
- ½ of the juice from a large lime
- 1 oz. agave nectar or sugar syrup
- Lime wedges
Chill your glass by filling with ice water, and set aside.
Peel and cube your fresh mango.
Fill your blender with the 2 cups ice, mango, rum, triple sec, lime juice and agave nectar or sugar syrup.
Blend your mango daiquiri until smooth.
Empty your chilled glass of its ice water and pour in your mango daiquiri. Garnish with lime wedge and serve.
Tips & Warnings
- You can make sugar syrup by dissolving two parts white granulated sugar into one part hot water. Heat on stove, then cool and chill before using.
- If you don’t have fresh mango, use 1 to 2 cups frozen.
- Feel free to play around with the measurements depending on your own personal taste.
Rum Strawberry Drinks
The subtle flavor of strawberries adds a sweet element to rum-based cocktails such as daiquiris. Because of their mild flavor, strawberries act...