Sorry kids, these are just for the grown ups. Creamy, dreamy ice cream infused with beer, topped with rich warm chocolate sauce that’s also been boozed up with some beer? It’s an Ice Cream sundae that puts all other ice cream-related treats to shame. And that epic fudge sauce takes only about 10 minutes and three ingredients to make. You’re welcome.
Ten Fantastic Beer Ice Cream Recipes:
- Maple Bacon Ale Ice Cream – Poet in the Pantry
- Brown Ale Ice Cream with Salted Caramel – Somewhere Over The Kitchen
- Chocolate Mint Stout Ice Cream – The Beeroness
- Beer and Chocolate Covered Pretzel Ice Cream – Sift and Whisk
- Pumpkin Ale and Smashed Toffee Ice Cream – Heinstirred
- Orange Saison Sour Cream Ice Cream – The Beeroness
- Belgian Chocolate Biscoff Ice Cream – The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Blueberry Beer Cheesecake Ice Cream – He Cooks, She Cooks
- Stout and Beer Nut Ice Cream – Lisa’s Cooking
- Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream – Baker by Nature
Chocolate Stout Fudge Sauce
- 10 ounces dark chocolate (53 percent cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate stout
- Add all ingredients to the top of a double boiler over medium heat.
- Stir until melted and well combined, remove from heat, pour over ice cream. Store unused portion in an airtight container in the refrigerator, will keep up to two weeks.