How to Make the Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip. If you are looking for a dip that will be the star of your next party, look no further. Spinach and artichoke dip is a classic favorite that can serve as an appetizer or even a side dish for a light lunch or dinner.
Things You'll Need
- 1 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese (light or regular)
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground pepper
Video of the Day
Boil the artichoke hearts and spinach in 1 cup of water for about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl for about 1 minute in the microwave.
Combine the spinach and artichoke mixture with the warm cream cheese.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Serve warm with crackers, corn chips or toasted bread for dipping.