Pearl rings are a classic addition to almost any outfit for almost any occasion — and they are the perfect statement piece for the holiday season. Make this double pearl ring with these simple steps.
You will need:
- Adjustable ring base
- 2 pearls beads with holes
- E6000 glue
1. Grasp the ring with your pliers.
2. Using the pliers, open the ring to create a gap.
3. Apply a dab of glue to the thin prong sections of the ring.
4. Insert the ring prongs into the holes on the pearl beads. Do this for both pearls.
5. Allow the ring to dry overnight.
Voila! This one couldn’t be easier.
Photo credits: Geneva Vanderzeil
More from Geneva Vanderzeil