Thanksgiving is a time to recognize the important things in our lives, especially our blessings. However, there is one thing we often fail to recognize: when our stomach has exceeded capacity. That is why your belly and I implore you to keep these signals in mind:
9 Signs You’ve Eaten Too Much on Thanksgiving
9. After dinner, you are forced to slip on your old maternity pants.
8. Your old maternity pants don’t fit.
7. You lie down to take a little nap and wake up in mid-August.
6. You find yourself repeatedly using the phrase, “I really shouldn’t, but…”
5. You eat all of the leftovers. On Thanksgiving.
4. Your toddler asks if you’re pregnant again.
3. Getting up from the couch requires the assistance of the local fire department.
2. Actual gravy is oozing from your pores.
1. You look like this:
Photo Credit: Source