We can file this one under: “Posts That Will Probably Get Me in Trouble with My Husband.”
That being said, there are times when I can’t help but notice that my husband and 3-year-old son have more than a few things in common. Is my toddler mature for his age? Or is my husband regressing? (For the sake of my marriage, we’ll make that a rhetorical question.) Or, perhaps, some things just never change? Regardless…
Here are seven ways my husband reminds me of my toddler:
7. Melodramatically overreacts to the slightest indication of pain.
6. Easily distracted by the television.
5. Stubbornly refuses to listen when I offer direction(s).
4. Possesses inconsistent, um, aim in the bathroom.
3. Wakes me up with a single word: “Pancakes?”
2. Rolls his eyes when I tell him to stop messing up my sofa pillow arrangement.
1. Knows he’s in trouble when I use his middle name.
Of course, he’ll probably be the one using my middle name after he reads this.
More from Candy Kirby
Photo Credit: iclipart.com