Telltale signs that your kid is hungover from enjoying sweets just a little too much on Halloween.
With Halloween fast approaching, it’s important to take stock and make sure we have everything in order. Costume for the kid? Check. Candy for Trick-or-Treaters? Check. Spooky decorations to scare the living daylights out of said Trick-or-Treaters? Check. A solid grasp on the signs of a Halloween Hangover?
Yes, that’s right — a Halloween Hangover.
Many of us parents have observed this post-holiday condition caused by enjoying Halloween just a little too much, but are we aware of the telltale signs?
Here are some things to look for the day after Halloween:
7. You find your kid chasing her morning Twix bar with a handful of Smarties.
6. Your kid holds his head at the kitchen table and cries, “Stop talking so loud!”… when nobody is even talking.
5. Your neighbor calls because your child is standing on his stoop and begging for “just one more hit of Skittles.”
4. There are dozens of empty Pixie Stix wrappers littering the bedroom floor.
3. He actually utters the words you never thought you’d hear him say: “I’ve had enough candy.”
2. Your child can’t even remember the last two blocks of Trick-or-Treating.
1. Your kid looks like this:
More from Candy Kirby