Do you want to make your husband's wedding ring truly special? Would you like to commemorate your marriage as a commitment to each other and the Lord by engraving his wedding ring with a Christian sentiment? Read on for some great ideas for expressing your love for Christ and each other. (Note: All Bible verses provided from King James version.)
Husbands and Wives
When two people get married, they take on new and very important roles: husband and wife. Remind your husband of his new role and the importance of it by engraving a sentiment on his ring. Try these verses:
- "Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." (1 Corinthians 7:3)
- "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it." (Ephesians 5:25)
- "Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself." (Ephesians 5:33)
You can also include a verse in your own ring so that the two can match up. Remind each other of your new duty to your roles as husband and wife.
Marriage is an everlasting covenant between two people and their God. Remind yourselves of this covenant by engraving Biblical sentiments about marriage into his ring. Try these verses:
- "Marriage is honourable in all." (Hebrews 13:4)
- "Let them marry to whom they think best." (Numbers 36:6)
Let his ring serve as an eternal reminder of the marriage covenants you have made.
It's all about love in the end. Use these verses as a reminder of the love you share:
- "Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest." (Ecclesiastes 9:9)
- "Many waters cannot quench love." (Song of Solomon 8:7)
- "Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)
- "Love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." (John 13:34)
Expressions of love toward each other and God will seal your marriage forever.
- Why Do Men Wear Wedding Bands on Their Right Hand?
Ideas for a Husband's Wedding Ring Engraving
Engraving your wedding rings adds both sentimental value and a personal touch. While some couples have their rings engraved with the same...