Where to Fill Out a Federal Pell Grant

Next Video:
How to Apply for an Ashworth College Grant....5

To fill out a federal Pell grant application, visit the Web site for the free application for federal student aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov, and include the prior year's tax return and W-2s. Find out how to be notified about Pell grant funds with information from a financial aid officer in this free video on financial aid grants.

Part of the Video Series: Financial Aid Grant Information
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi, my name is Brooke Kramer, and I am the financial aid officer with Argosy University in Salt Lake City. And today, we're going to talk about where to fill out the federal grant application. And pretty much what this application is is called the free application for federal student aid, which will let you know if you qualify for not only grants, but also for student loans. You can find this application at www.fafsa.ed.gov. When you start the process, you will want to have your prior year's federal tax forms as well as your prior year's W-2s in front of you. If you are married, you will also need your spouse's federal tax return and W-2s. Or if you are a dependent student, you will need your parents' tax forms and W-2s. Once you have completed the free application for federal student aid, the government will send you, as well as the university you have entered onto your FAFSA, a copy of your results. Once a school receives this, the financial aid officer will be able to notify you what you qualify for, if you qualify for anything. If you have any other questions regarding this, please visit our website at www.argosy.edu.


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!