Where to Find Grants in Communications

Next Video:
Getting Financial Aid for Black Graduate Students....5

Grants in communications are available through federal aid, such as the Pell grant, which requires qualifying financial need determined by the FAFSA form. Look for grants for communications majors with helpful information from a financial aid officer of a university in this free video on education.

Part of the Video Series: Federal Financial Aid
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi, my name is Brooke Kramer and I''m a financial aid officer with Argosy University in Salt Lake City, and today we're going to talk about how to find grants for communications. And if you mean communications as in you're planning on graduation with a degree in communications, there are some grants available to you. And they're actually available to all students and those are federal grants. The most common grant used for undergraduate students is the Pell Grant. And, in order to qualify for the Pell Grant, you need to first complete the free application for federal student aid. At that time, the school or college that you plan on attending will be able to let you know if and what amount you qualify for in federal Pell Grant as well as in other grants that may be available. If you have additional questions, regarding Pell Grant, you can visit our website at www.argosy.edu.


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!