How to Get a Pell Grant for a Master's Degree

Next Video:
How to Get College Grants....5

The Pell grant is not available for master's degree students, but there are several other grants available through the local community or through the government. Find a grant to pay for graduate school with information from an experienced financial aid officer of a university in this free video on education.

Part of the Video Series: Educational Grants & Financial Aid
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi, my name is Brooke Kramer, and I am a Financial Aid Officer, with Argosy University, in Salt Lake City, and today, we're going to talk about how to get a Pell Grant for the master's degree, and unfortunately, you cannot receive the Pell Grant, for the master's degree. It is reserved solely for bachelor degree students, so if you are starting your master's program, you will not be eligible for it. Fortunately, there are other types of grants available, out in either your local community, or again, in the government. You can check these out, by visiting, to research what types of grants are available. You may also go to your school and see what kinds of scholarships and grants, they may offer through themselves. As well as that, I highly recommend that you complete the free application for federal student aid, because this may make you eligible for loans, that will help you also pay for school. If you have additional questions regarding Pell Grant, you can visit our website at www.


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!