About Financial Aid for Hispanics

Next Video:
How to Find Free College Money....5

In order for Hispanics to start the financial aid process, they should get an application at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Find out how Hispanics can open doors to receive grants and scholarships with help from a financial aid officer in this free video on student loans and financial aid.

Part of the Video Series: Financial Aid
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi my name is Brooke Kramer and I'm a financial aid officer at Argosy University and today we're going to talk about aid for hispanics. Now with an increasing number of hispanic students headed towards school there are a lot of questions as to what specifically you can receive and mostly you are going to be looking at scholarships and grants and in order to even start the process you are going to want to complete what is called a free application for federal student aid at www.fasa.ed.gov. You will need your parents' tax forms along with your own if you are a dependent student in order to complete the fafsa and once you have done this it will open a lot of doors to receive grants and to also scholarships since most scholarships require that you complete a fafsa prior to applying for the scholarship. You are definitely going to want to talk to your financial aid officer or a counselor about also other opportunities for you to receive financial aid. If you have any other questions please feel free to check out our website at www.argosy.edu.


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!