What Part of the Government Provides Financial Aid?

Next Video:
What to Do if Your Financial Aid Is Suspended....5

The Department of Education is the part of the federal government that provides financial aid. Discover why most schools require that a prospective student complete the FAFSA with help from a financial aid officer in this free video on financial aid and student loans.

Part of the Video Series: Financial Aid
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi, my name is Brooke Kramer. And I am the Financial Aid Officer at Argosy University in Salt Lake city. And today I'm going to let you know who provides financial aid. And that is pretty much the Department of Education. You can actually find out more information on the Department of Education at www.ed.gov. And it can give you a list of questions and commonly asked questions. And answers to those questions on their website. Now just for more information. You can also apply for student aid at www.Fafsa.ed.gov. And once you complete this application form. A school will notify you to let you know, why or where do you qualify for in federal aid. This would include student loans, grants. As well as make you available to receive scholarships through universities. Most schools do require that you complete the free application for federal student loans. Before they can continuing processing your financial aid. If you have any other questions. Please feel free to check out our website at www.argosy.edu.


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!