About Financial Aid for Married People

Next Video:
About Financial Aid for Women....5

When applying for financial aid as a married person, it's important to have copies of both spouses' most recent tax returns. Visit a university to find out what scholarships are available for married people with help from a financial aid officer in this free video on financial aid and student loans.

Part of the Video Series: Financial Aid
Promoted By Zergnet


Video Transcript

Hi, my name is Brooke Kramer. I'm a financial Aid Officer at Argosy University in Salt Lake City. And today I'm going to talk to you about financial aid for married people. Pretty much when you're married, it's kind of the same thing. When you apply for financial aid. You're going to go to first complete your free application for Federal Student Aid. And go to the website www.fafsa.ed.gov. And you're going to complete the application. Now during the application, you will need copies of you and your spouse's most recent tax returns. From the prior year. And also some general information about both of you. Once you complete this, your financial aid officer should be able to tell you what or where do you qualify for in financial aid. As well as just federal aid. You can also go to different websites to see what scholarships are available for married people. As well as visit your university. To see if they offer scholarships, specifically for married people. If you have any other questions. Please feel free to check out our website at www.Argosy.edu .


Related Searches

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!