Deodorants often contain aluminum, which can be harmful to your skin. Luckily, you can use baby powder as an alternative. Baby powder will reduce moisture, and keep you fresh and dry. For best results, use baby powder that is talc-free.
Things You'll Need
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. baby powder
- 2 tbsp. petroleum jelly
- Double boiler or cooking pot
- Small jar with lid
Mix 2 tbsp. of baby powder with 2 tbsp. of petroleum jelly and 2 tbsp. of baking soda.
Heat the mixture in a double boiler, or a cooking pot set to very low heat.
Stir the mixture until a smooth cream begins to form.
Allow the mixture to cool, and transfer it to the jar. Keep the jar sealed tightly when not in use.
- Photo Credit Stockbyte/Stockbyte/Getty Images
- How to Make Baby Powder
- How to Make Homemade Natural Deodorant Powder
- How to Get Rid of Underarm Wetness
- How to Use Tawas Deodorant
- How to Make Rash Free Underarm Deodorant
- How to Eliminate Underarm Darkness
- How to Hide Armpit Sweat
What Can I Do About Chapped Underarm?
Chapped skin anywhere is not pleasant. It burns, itches and just plain hurts. Having it in an area that sweats can make...