How to Replace a Ballpoint Refill in a Slim Twist Pen


A Slim Twist is a ballpoint pen that is manufactured by various companies, including high-end accessories designer Alicia Klein. It comes in various styles, but is usually metal or brass with a standard barrel design. If you want to replace an empty ink cartridge you will need to open up the pen. You can then remove and replace the cartridge in a matter of seconds with one of a different color, such as red, blue or black.

Twist the lower half of the pen away from the top half.

Remove the top half; the ink cartridge will be exposed in the lower half.

Slide the ink cartridge out of its compartment and set it aside.

Fit a new cartridge in the compartment. The ink-access end of the cartridge must face down, toward the ball point of the pen.

Screw the two halves of the pen together securely.

Related Searches


Promoted By Zergnet


You May Also Like

Related Searches

Check It Out

Are You Really Getting A Deal From Discount Stores?

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!