How to Change What School You Go to on Facebook


Accurate information is important when it comes to your Facebook profile information. People use your education, work and contact information to locate you on Facebook. Education information is used to search for current students and alumni by institution and class year. If you change schools, you should update your status to reflect this new information. You can access your education information from by editing your profile.

  • Go to the Facebook website. Log into your account with your username and password.

  • Click on the "Edit your profile" link next to your profile picture.

  • Click on the "Education and Work" link in the left navigation pane.

  • Click on the "X" link next to the high school or college you attend.

  • Type the name of your institution in the box next to "College/University" or "High School." As you type, a list of possible matches appears. Click on the school that you attend when it appears in the list.

  • Enter in the customization information including your class year, concentrations and type of school such as college or graduate school. Click the "Add School" button.

  • Click on the "Facebook" icon to return to your News Feed page.

Related Searches


Promoted By Zergnet


You May Also Like

Related Searches

Check It Out

Geek Vs Geek: Robot battles, hoverboard drag race, and more

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!