Lowe’s is a home improvement store that has been around since 19406. Lowe’s offers a variety of products for any area of your home, from the garden to the kitchen and more. If you are interested in doing some home improvement projects around the house, finding a Lowe’s store near you can make this endeavor go more smoothly.
Things You'll Need
- Computer with Internet connection and browser
Open your computer’s Internet browser and type “www.lowes.com” into your browser’s address box located atop your page.
Go to the “Store Locator” option atop the Lowe’s homepage. It is located at the top just to the right of the “My Account” and “My Cart” options. Click on the locator option.
Type in your home address, or whatever address you are working from, into the box in the “Find A Store” section. You can also opt to click the “Browse by State/Province” option that is located atop this box and select your city and state to see if there are multiple stores in your area or outlying cities.
Tips & Warnings
- If you don’t have access to the Internet, try looking in your local phone book under the “Hardware” or “Home Improvement” sections located in the yellow pages or in the back of the book.
- Many Lowe’s stores offer services such as in-home installation or equipment rentals, however not all do. If you are looking for one of these specific services you can click these options under the store locator search to help you find the closest store that offers them.
- If you can’t find a Lowe’s in your area you can opt to shop online at the company's website. The site offers reviews of many of its products or you can look up the products on a general consumer report site to find out what products come recommended.
- Photo Credit Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images News/Getty Images