Active Globe subscribers can take advantage of the rewards offered by the telecom company to redeem freebies, discounts and other promotional items and services upon accumulation of enough points from the program.
Users of Globe prepaid and post-paid phones and Globe Tattoo, Globe's mobile Internet service, may earn points. All prepaid users are automatically enrolled for this permanent loyalty program called "My Rewards, My Globe." Meanwhile, Globe post-paid users should be outside their 24-month subscription or lockup period before becoming eligible. They are automatically enrolled after their contract period.
Globe Prepaid and Globe Tattoo Users
Check the available points you have which you earned from the amount of prepaid load you spent for your prepaid phone or Internet service. Text "BAL" and send to "4438" from your Globe phone to check your available points. For prepaid and Tattoo subscribers, take note that Globe charges a balance inquiry fee per transaction.
Go to Globe's My Rewards site to see the updated rewards catalog of redeemable items and discounts currently available. Choose your preferred rewards based on the number of points you have. Get the "Item Code" for each reward offer you want to get.
Text "REDEEM," followed by the "Item Code," then send the text to "4438." For multiple redemptions, you need to separate each request with one text for each transaction. You cannot cancel any confirmed redemption transaction.
Wait for the notice on how you will receive your redeemed item or service, which will be sent via text message.
Globe Post-paid Users
Check the available points you have which you earned from the amount of post-paid service you already paid for. Text "BAL" and send this to "4438" from your Globe phone. This transaction is free of charge for post-paid subscribers. Take note that only active and non-delinquent subscribers are qualified for using points from the program.
Go to Globe's My Rewards site to see the updated rewards catalog of redeemable items and discounts available. Choose your preferred rewards based on the number of points you have. Get the "Item Code" or "Item Description" for each reward offer you want to get.
Call the Globe Hotline by dialing 211 from your Globe phone or +63-2-730-1000 from any landline or toll-free number to request for the redemption of any reward offer.
Wait for the notice on how you will receive your redeemed item or service.
Tips & Warnings
- Aside from browsing through Globe's My Rewards website, you can also know more about the program via text by typing in "REWARDS," then sending the message to "4438." Wait for the text messages you will receive providing you more information about the program.
- For security purposes, you can also nominate a personal identification number to secure your My Rewards points and redemption access. To activate your PIN, text "PIN ON," then send to "4438." Wait for the text message requesting you to key in your desired PIN. Once you receive the notice, text "PIN," "your desired four-digit PIN" and your "MIDDLE NAME." Send the message to "4438." Once activated, you will also be asked to key in your nominated PIN to confirm any My Rewards redemption you do in the future.
- For prepaid subscribers, the minimum maintaining balance required to access My Rewards is PHP 1.
- Globe Telecom: Prepaid and Tattoo My Rewards Mechanics
- Globe Telecom: Prepaid and Tattoo My Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Globe Telecom: Prepaid and Tattoo My Rewards
- Globe Telecom: Post-paid Globe My Rewards Mechanics
- Globe Telecom: Post-paid Globe My Rewards FAQ
- Globe Telecom: Post-paid Globe My Rewards Terms and Conditions
How to Load a Globe Prepaid Card
Globe prepaid phone cards are one of the highest ranked phone cards in the Philippines. The Globe prepaid card is used in...
How to Use Subway Points
Subway is a sandwich-based restaurant with franchise outlets around the globe. The Subway Rewards Card is a promotional card issued by Subway...
How to Read a World Globe
If you have a world globe, you may not be familiar with how to use it properly. There are many different lines,...
How to Use Points to Redeem Prizes
Many merchants, retailers, banks and suppliers of consumer products and services offer rewards cards. The rewards cards allow customers to accumulate rewards...
Globe Telecom Philosophy & Objectives
Globe Telecom is one of the three major telecommunications company in the Philippines. Like the other leading competitors, Smart Communications and Sun...