A one-step formula, Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel uses the power of peroxide to gently remove everyday stains caused by beverages and foods. As with any other whitening product, it's important to follow the directions precisely so that you get the results you want every time you use it, such as making your teeth brighter and whiter until you once again have confidence in your smile.
Things You'll Need
- Cotton swab
Squeeze a small amount of Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel onto the end of a cotton swab.
Rub the gel onto the front surfaces of your teeth. Take care to avoid your gum line to prevent irritation.
Leave the whitening gel on your teeth for five minutes to allow the bleaching action to work. Fill a cup with water and rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove any traces of the product.
Repeat twice daily for two weeks and then once or twice per week to several times per month to maintain your whitened teeth.
Tips & Warnings
- For extremely stained teeth, leave the gel on 15 to 20 minutes each time you use it.
- Do not use on children under 12 without consulting a dentist first.
- Avoid using Plus White if you have gingivitis or braces on your teeth.
- Stop using this product immediately if you experience irritation.
- Photo Credit Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images