You’re about to get benched – and we mean this in the best of ways. If you’ve been thinking about building a homemade bench for your home or garden, look no further than these 5 creative DIYs.
1. Turn an Old Coffee Table Into a Woven Bench Seat
You’ll be amazed at what a little colorful rope can do. (Now aren’t you glad you didn’t sell that old table on Craigslist?)
2. Create an Eye-Catching Seat From a Plain Pallet
What can’t a pallet do? Now it’s just showing off. Find out how to turn a plain pallet into a vibrant seat. Some disassembly required.
3. Build a Super Cool Industrial Bench Seat
When plumbing and wood come together, they can't help but create greatness. Your entryway wants this. No, it needs this.
4. Use Simple Materials to Make an Outdoor Bench
We’re not kidding when we say simple. Pre-cut wood and painted cinder blocks make this DIY bench a no brainer.
5. Before & After: Wooden Storage Bench Makeover
See how a fuddy-duddy flea market find turns into a foyer-worthy piece of furniture.