If you have problems with bugs invading your lawn, the Scotts Company has a product for you. Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer contains the active ingredient bifenthrin, and has the ability to kill over 100 different types of bugs. Ortho Bug B Gon Max can be used anywhere on your lawn, including flower gardens, vegetable gardens and around your home's foundation.
Things You'll Need
- Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer
Place 4 pounds of Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer in a spreader for every 1,000 square feet of lawn you need to cover. For example, a lawn that measures 4,000 square feet will require 16 pounds of Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer.
Push the spreader across your lawn going from west to east. Go across the entire lawn one more time, but this time push the spreader from north to south.
Water your lawn to activate the Ortho granules. Keep in mind you want your lawn to be moist, not soaked. You will see results within 24 hours. The Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer will continue to work for three months.
Tips & Warnings
- Apply the Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer first thing in the spring, or as soon as you spot the bugs.
- Call 888-270-3714 if you have any questions or concerns about Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer.
- Do not allow Ortho Bug B Gon Max Insect Killer to come in contact with your skin. Always wear plastic gloves and long clothing when working with this product.
- Do not use within 100 feet of a body of water.
- Photo Credit bugs image by Vaida from Fotolia.com
How to Kill Termites with Ortho
Termites are soft-bodied, wood-devouring insects that can be highly destructive to your home. Termites enter your home from cracks in the foundation...
How to Kill Bed Bugs With Ortho Home Defense Max
Verified sightings of bed bugs health departments in many areas of the United States scrambling to supply residents with information on the...