Venta-Sonic cool and warm mist humidifiers distribute extra-fine mist created by high-frequency vibration into the air via a fan. The humidifier features a demineralization filter cartridge and a proprietary nano-silver lining in the filter housing that diminishes bacterial growth and mineral deposit accumulation. As a result, the unit doesn't require a lot of cleaning. You will only need to wipe residues from the reservoir, water sensor and oscillator, as well as wipe dust from the unit exterior, once a week.
Things You'll Need
- Lint-free microfiber cloths
- Distilled or filtered water
- Melamine resin foam eraser (optional)
- Mild detergent (optional)
Turn off and unplug your Venta-Sonic humidifier.
Remove the water tank and empty it and the water reservoir.
Dampen a lint-free microfiber cloth with distilled or filtered water.
Clean the reservoir, water sensor and oscillator gently with the cloth. If you see any mineral deposits, wipe them away carefully with the miniature brush that came with your humidifier and then wipe away the loose debris with a fresh, damp cloth.
Refill the water tank and return it to the unit.
Wipe the exterior with another damp cloth. If necessary, rub away any stains with a damp melamine resin foam eraser or a drop of mild detergent on the cloth. If you use detergent, rinse it from the surface thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Dry the exterior with another cloth. Plug in and turn on your unit.
Tips & Warnings
- Always replace your demineralization filter cartridge at least once every two to three months.
- Never use any chemicals, soap, cleaners or abrasive cleaning tools inside your humidifier.
- Wiping the oscillator with too much force can cause the unit to malfunction. Allowing water to enter the air outlet can also cause damage.
- Never immerse the base of your Venta-Sonic humidifier.
How to Clean the Venta Airwasher
A combination air purifier and humidifier, the German-made Venta-Airwasher removes dust and other particles from air that its fan draws in, disperses...