Samsonite luggage has been selling since 1910, though only under the name Samsonite since 1941. Samsonite makes a wide variety of luggage including Spinner suitcases. Spinners are suitcases with four wheels that can be turned any direction on the wheels. Spinners are available in different sizes and in different Samsonite product lines, including the 1910 series. On the suitcases with combination locks, like the 1910 Spinner, Samsonite locks can be easily programmed to any combination wanted.
Set the lock dial to the current combination and open the suitcase.
Slide the lock release button as if you were opening the suitcase and hold the button in that position.
Turn the lock dial to the new combination desired.
Release the button. The lock is set to the combination on the dial.
Tips & Warnings
- If you have lost your luggage combination, Samsonite does have instructions on how to determine what the combination is, but they do not provide it on their site (see Resources to see a copy of Samsonite's instructions).
- Photo Credit altrendo images/Stockbyte/Getty Images
How to Reset Samsonite Luggage Combination Locks
Many Samsonite suitcases come with a combination lock built into the body of the luggage. These locks are ideal because they won't...
- How to Set a Samsonite Briefcase Lock
- Samsonite Briefcase Lock Combination Change Instructions
How to Remove Wheels From a Samsonite Suitcase
If you have traveled a bit, you know how luggage can take a beating from the handling it receives. Samsonsite makes a...
How to Open a Samsonite Lock
Many Samsonite bags, including briefcases and luggage, have combination locks to discourage unauthorized access and theft. If you have forgotten your Samsonite...
- How to Reset Swiss Luggage Locks
How to Change the Combination on a TSA003 Lock
The TSA003 is a widely-recognized luggage lock that Transport Security Administration officials can open using a special key during luggage screenings or...