“Saints Row 2” is a video game that was released for the Xbox 360 and Windows computers. The game has online cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes. Both the Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game use the same steps to reach the multiplayer modes. Xbox 360 players will need an Xbox Live Gold account in order to play multiplayer games.
Things You'll Need
- Xbox Live Gold account (Xbox 360 version only)
- Internet connection
Click “Multiplayer” in the main menu of “Saints Row 2” to display the different multiplayer modes in the game.
Click “Co-Op,” “Strong Arm,” or “Gansta Brawl” to select the multiplayer mode to be played.
Click the gamer tag or Steam ID of the player you want to play with or the match you want to select.
Click the "Ready" button. All of the other players also must click "Ready" to start the multiplayer match.
Tips & Warnings
- There are three different multiplayer modes in “Saints Row 2.” In Co-Op mode, players work together to complete the missions in the game. In “Strong Arm” mode, two teams compete to buy the most territory using money won by killing members of the opposing team. In “Gansta Brawl,” each player competes to get the most kills before the time limit is reached.
- Completing missions while playing in Co-Op multiplayer games will carry over to your single player game in “Saints Row 2.” Those missions will automatically be completed the next time you run the game in single player mode.
- “Saints Row 2: Xbox 360 Manual”; 2008
- “Saints Row 2: PC Manual”; 2008
How to Make a Famous Character in Saints Row 2
You're an escaped convict rebuilding your gang of miscreants in “Saints Row 2.” Before you start your game you'll first be allowed...
How to Do 2 Player on Saints Row 2
Released in 2008 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, "Saints Row 2" is the second installment in the popular Saints Row...