One of the top goals for a Mary Kay independent sales force member is earning the use of a "Career Car." The pink cars have been in existence since 1969 and are one of the most prestigious awards given to top Mary Kay performers. It takes a persistent, dedicated and goal-oriented Mary Kay performer to earn a Career Car.
Build a team of at least 12 Mary Kay consultants. Recruit consultants by showing Mary Kay products to customers and asking them to sign on as consultants. Whenever you sign a person up as a Mary Kay consultant, she signs up under you as part of your team.
Build your production, or wholesale product orders, to at least $18,000. You may contribute up to $4,000 in personal wholesale orders, but your team must contribute at least $14,000 toward the requirement.
Maintain your production level at the level necessary to keep the car. The car does not become yours to own; rather, you are given a lease to drive the car.
Tips & Warnings
- Selling Mary Kay products is an opportunity for people who want to make part-time income. However, some consultants do it full time.
- If your production levels fall below lease levels, you lose the car.
- Mary Kay performers contribute financially to the car lease, depending on production levels.
- Photo Credit woman driving small pink coupe car fast speed image by alma_sacra from Fotolia.com
- Pros & Cons of a Mary Kay Cosmetic Career
How to Become a Mary Kay Consultant
Whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time work at home opportunity, becoming a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant is easy....
- How to Grow a Mary Kay Business
How to Become a National Sales Director in Mary Kay
Less than two hundred women currently hold the title of National Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. These star achievers have risen...
How to Track Mary Kay Inventory
To have a successful Mary Kay business, you will need to keep accurate inventory records. In order to track your sales, study...
- How to Reactivate a Consultation Number With Mary Kay
- How to Make a Goal Poster for Mary Kay
- The Average Mary Kay Consultant's Salary