Each level, or "chapter," in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga contains special areas and rewards which can only be achieved after acquiring more characters and vehicles in subsequent levels. The first time you play the Pod Race level, you will not be able to go through the wall, because only a TIE fighter can gain access. In order to get through the wall, you must play a later chapter with a TIE fighter, and then buy it in the cantina with accumulated LEGO studs.
Things You'll Need
- Access to Episode I: Level 4
- Access to Episode IV: Levels 1 to 6
- At least 35,000 LEGO Studs
Play through Episode IV in its entirety. The TIE fighters can only be unlocked after completing level 6, which takes place in the Death Star trench.
Go back to the cantina and go up to the bartender. Click on the area where you can purchase unlocked characters and vehicles.
Purchase the TIE fighter or Darth Vader's TIE fighter. The TIE fighter is cheapestat 35,000 LEGO Studs (Darth Vader's TIE fighter costs 40,000).
Go back to Episode I and play the Pod Race on "free play" mode.
Play through the Pod Race as a TIE fighter. Once you reach the area with the wall, it will open automatically if you are using a TIE fighter. You still have to turn to the right, however, to go through it.
Tips & Warnings
- Remember that you will essentially have to play every level at least twice to gain access to everything contained in each level. The game was designed that way. For example, almost every level in which you are riding a vehicle contains a special "TIE Fighter only" area.
- Also, the pod race level is difficult to complete because you must beat Sebulba's pod to complete the level in "story" or "free play" mode. You may want to simply exit the level in "free play" mode once you've broken through the wall and collected everything behind it. The game will ask if you want to save your progress on the level; click "yes."
- You cannot break through the Pod race wall in "story" or "challenge" mode.
How to Save the Game in "LEGO Star Wars"
"LEGO Star Wars" is platforming video game that combines the LEGO and "Star Wars" universes. Players can control hundreds of "Star Wars"...